Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I ask if she wants to pursue each other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I ask if she wants to pursue each other?

I am reposting this in International, so sorry if I am spamming.

I made a penpal 6 months ago. She is from poland. I emigrated Poland to US when I was 4.*

Her and I started emailing on/off at first. Then we seemed to have gotten comfortable with each other talking more and more. I'd say we are pretty good friends.

She's been asking me questions like:

10 random facts about me
    3 things I like about myself
    3 things I would be dissapointed if I never did

Ect.

On my bday she sent me a picture of her with a note saying happy birthday.*

It seems like she has interest in me, and well, I do seem to like her too. She did mention that she doesn't understand the rush of getting into a relationship. She also told me she is surprised how much she usually likes to write me even if she is tired.

Her and I still don't know each other well (nor met) but I am wondering if there is anything I can do? Since August it seems like we have been getting closer. She also mentioned that she is a distrustful grumpy single.

There is a chance I will go to Poland in spring and I mentioned it but she never said anything about it. Also mentioned if she likes cold she would like where I live and got no reply.

I am 23 and she is 21.*

Only problem is she seems focused on her studies at the moment and i am just starting mine. Any warm advice would help me out

I don't want to rush her but I would like to see where she stands.

She says she likes you, but she is also used to being single and is no rush to date. Continue to get to know her better., work towards getting her trust. If you do get to Poland, you can visit her if it is not too much trouble but it is a little early to mention it just yet.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

My original plan was to keep going with it, and wait til we can actually meet and see how things are then I would ask her if she would want to pursue a LDR.

Some of my friends I mentioned it to said I should ask her her stance, others said to not push it.

That's what's making me think now I don't want to rush either especially since we formally never met

Comment

Working...
      X