Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANYONE HERE IN A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE FROM SCOTLAND?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANYONE HERE IN A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE FROM SCOTLAND?

Hi there,

I am looking to chat with anyone who is in a long distance relationship and you are Scottish or you are somewhere else and your partner is in Scotland? I am looking for contributors for a radio series on dating.

Anyone fit the bill? Anyone interested in chatting on the radio?

Please reply on thread. :-)

Hi there,
    I tried to reply to your pm but I guess I don't have enough posts here for it not to be considered spam..

Comment

NO I'M NOT

Comment

WHAT'S A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP?

Comment

Hi Rosie, have messaged you again, did you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by rosie1563 View Post
            Hi there,
            I tried to reply to your pm but I guess I don't have enough posts here for it not to be considered spam..
            You shouldn't reply because you don't know if this is true. It could be another spam/phishing post, or fake. Unless Michelle or Frank has posted about it and verified this is a real source, don't give any information. And, this goes for anyone.

Comment

I can assure you that this is not spam of phishing. I work at BBC Radio Scotland and you can call me on 01463 720726 (from the UK) or 00441463 720726. We are looking for someone who would like to share there story and they will be paid for it. After the Producer spoke with you it would be recorded in a studio and the Presenter is Scottish comedian Elaine C Smith. This is the synopsis:
              Elaine C Smith takes a humorous and heartbreaking but ever optimistic look at the contemporary dating scene – the world of online dating; how to get back on the dating scene post-divorce; how to find love later in life and the challenges of keeping love alive at a distance.
              Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Radio View Post
                I can assure you that this is not spam of phishing. I work at BBC Radio Scotland and you can call me on 01463 720726 (from the UK) or 00441463 720726. We are looking for someone who would like to share there story and they will be paid for it. After the Producer spoke with you it would be recorded in a studio and the Presenter is Scottish comedian Elaine C Smith. This is the synopsis:
                Elaine C Smith takes a humorous and heartbreaking but ever optimistic look at the contemporary dating scene – the world of online dating; how to get back on the dating scene post-divorce; how to find love later in life and the challenges of keeping love alive at a distance.
                Thank you
                I can vouch that BBC radio scotland is very much real guys so I don't think this person is scamming and you can find other radio programmes that Elaine C Smith has done for Radio Scotland here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/search?q=Elain...ith&filter=bbc & https://www.bbc.co.uk/search?q=Elain...ter=programmes

Comment

Originally posted by Radio View Post
                  Thank you
                  If this is indeed true, you should've gone through the Admins/creators of the site first, because most people on here won't believe you unless it is verified by them.

Comment

Originally posted by JaneEmily View Post
                    I can vouch that BBC radio scotland is very much real guys so I don't think this person is scamming and you can find other radio programmes that Elaine C Smith has done for Radio Scotland here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/search?q=Elain...ith&filter=bbc & https://www.bbc.co.uk/search?q=Elain...ter=programmes
                    The question here is not "Is BBC Scotland real?" Lol.
                    The question is, "has this man contacted the Admin for this site and been verified with BBC before posting on this site?"
                    You know, just common courtesy stuff that Radio should have no problem doing if this is legit.
                    Last edited by dglynn77; November 6, 2014, 08:05 PM. Reason: Grammarz

Comment

Originally posted by dglynn77 View Post
                      The question here is not "Is BBC Scotland real?" Lol.
                      The question is, "has this man contacted the Admin for this site and been verified with BBC before posting on this site.
                      You know, just common courtesy stuff that Radio should have no problem doing if this is legit.
                      Yes, thank you. That's what I was getting at.

Comment

I have contacted them, they have had an email from our producer and we have had absolutely no response. This was a chance for people to share their story. Especially if they are closing the gap. It seems that no one wants to do this, therefore I will be deleting this thread tomorrow as we have found many other contributors. Sorry for upsetting people.

Comment

Working...
                        X