facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

facebook

I have a question and I am wondering if anyone has any ideas what to do.
    This is the problem, I decided to make a secret group on facebook that only me and my fiance will see and are members of, as a way we can share photos with each other and quotes etc.
    But I wrote something for him to read and then it came up on my newsfeed.
    I don't want my friends to see it, personal chat.
    What should I do??

You can check if anyone else can read it by clicking on the 3 dots when you are on your profile and "View As...". When you do so, you will see what the general public can see and then you can type in other names to see how other people see it.

I don't know enough about groups to give you more information, but this will let you check if it is truly posted on your newsfeed or if it is just visible to you and your fiance.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Delete what you wrote...?

Why don't you guys just message each other through the Messenger App?

If it's a closed group, no one should be able to see what you guys write in it, it'll still pop up in your feed, but like I said, if it's a closed group so no one can see. I'm a part of a few closed groups as well, and what anyone writes in it pops up in my feed, but none of my friends can read it unless they're in the group as well.

Comment

If you want to share photo's and stuff, you can use dropbox, or google hangouts to name a couple if you want to make triple sure that FB doesn't accidentally share something you want to keep private.

but with the groups you will see the comments and posts made in your own feed, but pretty sure if it is secret that no-one else can see them though

Comment

Working...
        X