Broken...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken...

I have been working real hard to keep spouse who is deported in a different country and my house hold with our children going... I'm not complaining by any means its my job as a wife and a mother. But between work and raising our kids on my own and the chemo treatments I'm busy..but i still make time for him be is my world...But recently I found out my spouse has been cheating on me due posting nude photos.... As if this wasn't enough he has been telling everyone who would listen that no one helps him so everyone looks at me like I'm some evil person... I had no idea until I read this on a mutual Internet site we shared which we decided to close but recently I discovered he reopened to talked to girls and didn't tell me.. When I wrote texted him to call or answer his phone he refused to responded I again tried to talk because this is something both of use should talk about not text he didn't answer. He just messages me to forgive him he didn't know what he was thinking he's just lost:.. But to tell the truth I feel rather betrayed he can't just talk to me! I'm going through a lot I just needed to hear his voice talk to him.. I can't stop paying his bills he has no job and needs me..what do I do...

You can stop paying his bills, maybe then he'll stop freeloading and actually get a job and think twice about cheating.

Comment

I agree with snow_girl. You don't have to let him treat you like this. You work hard while he cheats on you and complains that you are not doing anything? Don't let him abuse you anymore.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Of course you can stop paying his bills, are you seriously considering supporting him when he acts like this? The least he can do is finance is own internet cheating.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

This really sucks.

You need to take care of YOURSELF, first and foremost. You are going through chemo and you have children. You can't afford to spend any time or money on that lying, cheating *insert bad word here*. Just focus on getting better. All the best.
          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

He's definitely in the wrong here.
            Relationships - in my opinion - work as long as all the people in it do their share to keep it up. That's the unwritten deal in a relationship. With raising children, job, chemo and paying his and your bills, you are doing a very big share. It can happen that the other one turns out to be in a bad spot for a while. But then they still have their share of the deal.
            Definitely NOT in that share are overthrowing decisions you made together (eg closing the site), cheating and lying and then refusing to talk to you about it.

So no, he is not doing his part of the deal. At all.
            So you don't have to do yours, at leat not the parts that involve him (eg paying his bills).
            happiness can be found in the darkest of places, if only you remember to turn on the light

Comment

Thanks you guys... I appreciate the care you guys take in helping ...

Comment

Working...
              X