Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afraid to loose her

Hello everyone
    My name is sergio , I live in Italy and my love lives in the Philippines , seven months we have a relationship without being ever seen , seven months with ups and downs , seven months laughter , happiness , joy, anger , love , and so many beautiful things . I want to keep this letter short , I feel very down in the dumps , are now four days that I try to call but she did not answer me , why ? I am jealous , and jealousy makes you tricks on the mind , I was wrong to speak and now I pay the consequences . But I love her to death , and the last four days for me is hell . She do not read me on Facebook , not answer the phone , I think I can say now that I'm desperate , I can not take a plane to go see her , I have to finish the work taken .
    Thanks to all Sergio

If you hurt her feelings, maybe you can send her an email or a letter explaining how you didn't mean to upset her.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
      If you hurt her feelings, maybe you can send her an email or a letter explaining how you didn't mean to upset her.
      Done, thanks, i write her, call her on the phone, i write everywhere on facebook instagram mail message on her phone, i explain her that i now i was wrong, but she dont answer me. Damn, honestly there is not much now i can do, only wait and hope

Comment

Back off for a bit and give her breathing room. If she's upset, there is no use in bombarding her with messages. Go for a calm email and leave it at that. The ball is in her court, and you should really calm down and give her some space and quiet now.

~
        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
        The hands of the many must join as one
        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Originally posted by Miasmata View Post
          Back off for a bit and give her breathing room. If she's upset, there is no use in bombarding her with messages. Go for a calm email and leave it at that. The ball is in her court, and you should really calm down and give her some space and quiet now.
          yep, so hard it is but you are right, i will follow your suggestion. danke dir vielmals Miasmata

Comment

Working...
          X