Question - so upset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question - so upset

Hi, everyone. I am really upset and feeling very confused. I have recently entered into an online LDR. Things are getting pretty heated and I find myself at a crossroads. I was planning on saving myself for marriage and have not yet had online sex. I am concerned about doing so before I am online married. Does anyone know a place where my boyfriend and I can be married online? It is obvious that he wants to have online sex and I do not want to upset him. Also, accepting any tips for when the moment does happen . Thank you so much everyone.

Like...get married online - for entertainment? You do realize you can't legally marry someone via the internet, correct?
    "I ran to him. I dropped my luggage and ran to him. My heart melted in my chest as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel him. I could kiss him. I could smell him. He was real. He was here. He is mine."

He could be a million miles away...and still be worth every single mile <3

We met in 2012
    We became a couple in April 2014
    Our lips first met August 8, 2014
    Our beautiful 2nd visit was November 2014
    Hoping to visit again for a New Years kiss
    We'll spend my birthday and Valentines day in each other's arms <3 - Feb 2015
    Our "spring break" in March 2015
    Summer fun - June 2015
    DISNEY WORLD!!! Sept 2015

LOVE > DISTANCE
    QUALITY > CONVENIENCE

Comment

I'm confused. Is this a Role-Playing thing? You mention "Online Sex" and "Online Marriage". You mean Cyber Sex? I don't understand what you mean.

Either way, getting married just for sex (online or not), isn't really a good reason to get "married". Even more so, doing it only so he doesn't become upset is beyond wrong.

Comment

I did not realize that. I thought we could have a marriage certificate via the internet. Do you think I should just have sex online? Will I still be a virgin? I really want the relationship to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by ldr2007 View Post
          I did not realize that. I thought we could have a marriage certificate via the internet. Do you think I should just have sex online? Will I still be a virgin? I really want the relationship to continue.
          I don't think you should do anything, to be honest, if you're concerned about only doing it so the relationship continues. If this guy really likes you and cares about you, he'll wait and respect your wishes. Technically you would still be a virgin if you had Skype sex, which I'm assuming that's what you're talking about. I really don't understand why sex and getting married is so important to save your relationship.

Not to be rude, but are you really 25?

Also, I see that you're from NY and he's from CAN. I don't know much about immigration, and all that, but I'm pretty sure it's a lot harder to get married because he lives outside of the US, and you outside of CAN, than it would be if this was in one country. I know there's visa's and whatnot involved. And no, I don't think you can get married through the internet internationally, or at all really. If that were the case, pretty much everyone on here would be doing that, instead of going through the processes they're currently going through (the ones that are engaged, or in the process of being engaged). If you could get married on the internet, I doubt it would be legit/legal.

Even more so, you've only been dating for about 4 months. What is the rush?
          Last edited by whatruckus; December 6, 2014, 09:38 PM.

Comment

There is no way this is real.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzyupthemeg View Post
              I legit thought, "Are we being Punk'd?"

Comment

Originally posted by dizzyupthemeg View Post
                Agreed
                To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Golly, I hope this is fake. Otherwise, OP is possibly in a very dangerous situation!

Did you know you can still catch STDs from having online sex? They're called computer viruses for a reason, and you certainly don't want to catch one of those. Married or not, you're always at risk unless you use protection. That being said, be sure your boyfriend/fiancee/husband wears at least three condoms when you go to do the digital get-down; DSTDs (digital-sexually transmitted diseases) are very potent, and can penetrate even the thickest condom. Better safe than sorry, right?

As for getting online married, it really couldn't be any easier tbh. Just print out this certificate (it has an official, legal seal and everything), sign your name, then mail it to your fiancee so he can sign his name, and then have your parent or guardian sign it where it says "Name of Person Solemnizing It", and then you're done! You'll be a legally married online couple, and will therefore have the rights to all the benefits that come from being online married such as a shared email address, the passwords to each others facebooks, and the ability to have as much online sex as you want without worrying about great grandma judging you from heaven. Online marriages ARE hard to get out of, though, so unless you're willing to go through the hassle of blinding Polyphemus in order to use his blood to nullify your marriage via wacky pagan rituals (which is the only legally-recognized way to nullify an online marriage), I would make sure you're sure about getting married.

You will lose your online virginity once you have online sex, though, so make sure that is something you're willing to give up. I hear it's possible to get it back, but from what I hear, it's very tricky and results aren't guaranteed. It involves doing a full system restore, some hydrogen peroxide, and a lamp. Like I said, it's very tricky and probably isn't worth the risk.

So that's my advice to you if you are, in fact, not fake. Take care, and happy screwing!

Comment

Can't have online sex before you're online married... LAWL

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
                      Golly, I hope this is fake. Otherwise, OP is possibly in a very dangerous situation!

Did you know you can still catch STDs from having online sex? They're called computer viruses for a reason, and you certainly don't want to catch one of those. Married or not, you're always at risk unless you use protection. That being said, be sure your boyfriend/fiancee/husband wears at least three condoms when you go to do the digital get-down; DSTDs (digital-sexually transmitted diseases) are very potent, and can penetrate even the thickest condom. Better safe than sorry, right?

As for getting online married, it really couldn't be any easier tbh. Just print out this certificate (it has an official, legal seal and everything), sign your name, then mail it to your fiancee so he can sign his name, and then have your parent or guardian sign it where it says "Name of Person Solemnizing It", and then you're done! You'll be a legally married online couple, and will therefore have the rights to all the benefits that come from being online married such as a shared email address, the passwords to each others facebooks, and the ability to have as much online sex as you want without worrying about great grandma judging you from heaven. Online marriages ARE hard to get out of, though, so unless you're willing to go through the hassle of blinding Polyphemus in order to use his blood to nullify your marriage via wacky pagan rituals (which is the only legally-recognized way to nullify an online marriage), I would make sure you're sure about getting married.

You will lose your online virginity once you have online sex, though, so make sure that is something you're willing to give up. I hear it's possible to get it back, but from what I hear, it's very tricky and results aren't guaranteed. It involves doing a full system restore, some hydrogen peroxide, and a lamp. Like I said, it's very tricky and probably isn't worth the risk.

So that's my advice to you if you are, in fact, not fake. Take care, and happy screwing!
                      Haha! I just died!
                      "I ran to him. I dropped my luggage and ran to him. My heart melted in my chest as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel him. I could kiss him. I could smell him. He was real. He was here. He is mine."

He could be a million miles away...and still be worth every single mile <3

We met in 2012
                      We became a couple in April 2014
                      Our lips first met August 8, 2014
                      Our beautiful 2nd visit was November 2014
                      Hoping to visit again for a New Years kiss
                      We'll spend my birthday and Valentines day in each other's arms <3 - Feb 2015
                      Our "spring break" in March 2015
                      Summer fun - June 2015
                      DISNEY WORLD!!! Sept 2015

LOVE > DISTANCE
                      QUALITY > CONVENIENCE

Comment

Harlequin made my day
                        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

You failed to warn her of the dangers of virtual cheating, which is a huge concern. There are thousands of avatars in second life who are ready, willing and able to try to steal her online husband away from her. Those cyber hussies can be tough!
                          sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

OMG Harlequin, I am dying over here! That was awesome!
                            To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

this is got to be a joke. not a very good one either

Comment

Working...
                              X