Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never thought...

Hey guys,

Yes, I'm back. I honestly never thought I would be, but I am. I hope you are all doing well, it's been a while.
    Anywho, I'm back because I've found someone who makes me so much happier than my ex did. He's thoughtful, kind, patient and sweet. We've known each other for a little more than a year and a half. But yeah, I just thought I'd let you all know I'm back, and plan to be for quite a while hopefully. I'll probably do a newer introduction or blog or something in the next few days.

Merry (early) Christmas All! =)
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Glad to hear good things have been happening to you! Rooting for you that it persists

~
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle
    The hands of the many must join as one
    And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Good luck on the new relationship
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
      X