Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Met a great guy but now we are in long distance, and I'm not sure if he likes me more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met a great guy but now we are in long distance, and I'm not sure if he likes me more

Hello everyone,

I met a guy while I was travelling in Berlin. We know each other for 2 months now. I had fun with him twice. We also cooked together of both times we met. My intention was to have fun and let go without thinking too much. I thought he's the guy who just want fun without any attachment. when I left Berlin, we didn't talk for almost a month. Then, he sent me a text message wishing me Merry Xmas. he already called me honey for few times before that but I didn't take it seriously because lots of guys use the word.

Now we text each other everyday with whatsapp mostly. from his whatsapp status, I know that I'm the first and last person he texts every day. and most of the time, he's started the conversation and we can talk for hours. I'm starting to like him after getting to know him more. I found out that he's totally a different person from what I thought. He's actually a good, kind guy. he's close to his grandma, he spend a lot of time with his grandma and sometimes he helped her buy groceries and stuff. these are the qualities for real man and I love what I hear.

We also discuss about sex and it doesn't feel awkward because he seems very mature about it without making it sounds creepy. I feel comfortable talking about sex with him, which i never done in my previous relationships. sometimes I give him hints that it's ok for him to hv sex with other girls because we're not in a relationship (although maybe I will be jealous), but he always mention me in his sex fantasy and not anyone else. but he never mention about making love, always 'banging', or fuck.

He once told me that if he bring me to meet his grandma, she will make tea for me (which sounds like he wants me to meet someone important in his life) and i feel flattered for his invitation. He also call me 'my darling', my bitch, my pussycat, my my kind, nice and bad bitch and everything with 'my'. He also told me once that I'm his inspiration. He always ask me for my plan in the future, in fact he asked me that for more than once. He always send me photos from his hometown, or any random photos to keep the conversations going. He also want me to write him a letter, a real letter.

I'm planning to move to Berlin this year, although it is not 100% because of him, but now he's one of the reason. but we will have one problem, he's planning to take one semester abroad this winter which will be far and if I move to Berlin he won't be there for at least 6 months. I like him, but I'm still afraid to admit because I'm afraid to get hurt. I had LDR before and it didn't work. but this time, he's the one doing the chasing and hardwork and not me.

Should I gv it a try? does it mean he likes me more than just a fun time? or am I just a girl he want to hv fun with?
    Last edited by summersummer; January 7, 2015, 02:47 AM.

I think if you are enjoying talking to him now, and he is going away, you could continue to leave things as they are, if it all works out, and you two think you want to make a go of it while he is away, then change things.

My moto is to not live with a regret I can't accept, or one that bugs me.

I know that my LDR is difficult, it is hurting my relationship with my dad and will ultimately mean I leave everything I have known and built up behind when I relocate. But I know that I would regret not seeing if I am right about how I think my future will be with my GF.

So don't shy away from a scenario that might leave you regretting the decision because you were basing it on a previous bad experience

Ultimately - talk to him about your fears, and what he sees and wants from his perspective, give yours and if they are the same, then jump in with both feet, if they are different then go your separate ways

Comment

Originally posted by p_b82 View Post
      I think if you are enjoying talking to him now, and he is going away, you could continue to leave things as they are, if it all works out, and you two think you want to make a go of it while he is away, then change things.

My moto is to not live with a regret I can't accept, or one that bugs me.

I know that my LDR is difficult, it is hurting my relationship with my dad and will ultimately mean I leave everything I have known and built up behind when I relocate. But I know that I would regret not seeing if I am right about how I think my future will be with my GF.

So don't shy away from a scenario that might leave you regretting the decision because you were basing it on a previous bad experience

Ultimately - talk to him about your fears, and what he sees and wants from his perspective, give yours and if they are the same, then jump in with both feet, if they are different then go your separate ways
      thank you for your reply. hmm..I think it's best to leave things as they are right now since I'm not going to be able to change anything anyway. I don't want to ruin what we hv right now but I'm not afraid to let go too because I know LDR is not for everyone.
      if it happen it will happen haha.

Comment

Working...
      X