I Simply Love Her!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Simply Love Her!

Besides my initial introduction, this is my first post. I decided why not dedicate it to the person that gives me reason to even be on this forum. Even though she'll probably never read this, this post is dedicated to her.
    Her name Is Aura. She lives in the Philippines, I live in the US. We met online and clicked the very first time we had a private conversation. That was 11 months ago. We've been fortunate to be able see eachother twice since we met. Both times were like heaven. The memories made during that time are what keep us strong today. I've never loved or even imagined love could be this strong. She couldn't be more perfect for me! Through all the difficulties we go through during difficult times (especially with me) she continues to be patient and tries as hard as she can to understand me and the situation that may cause hard times. Besides patient, she's also funny, hard working, loyal, committed, very very loving and always so supportive. She's always there for me! I couldn't ask for a better woman to be in my life. She is everything I'm looking for! I thank God daily for blessing me with her.
    We have a couple more months till we see eachother again. We hope that will be our last temporary visit. Fingers are crossed her visa gets approved within the next 6 months.
    I love you Aura! I love you with my entire being!

Good luck buddy! I hope her visa goes well! I know the time difference sucks, but you guys keep going! I'm 10 months in my with my thai GF and I feel the same way (except I'm going to move there hahah)

Be well!

Comment

That's awesome! Moving there would be a dream come true but probably not the best thing to do. I have a good career so getting her here is our best bet. Good luck to you both.

Comment

Understand the feeling that's how my man is for me. I hope you can close the distance soon
        Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
        All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

Working...
        X