Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're going to get snippy and come up with sarcastic remarks towards members who have been here MUCH longer than you, and been in their relationships MUCH longer than yours, and have gone through MUCH MORE than you in their LDR's, especially those who have experience working with loans and other accounting expertise, then I suggest you ask for advice somewhere else.

It's not our fault you see things through rose-colored glasses, and hate "the man". We were trying to give you realistic point of views, if you don't want to take that, that's fine. No need to become so damn defensive. You're not going to get kind responses. I guarantee that. I'm actually trying to be kind, but I know others on here won't be.

Comment

Originally posted by whatruckus View Post
      If you're going to get snippy and come up with sarcastic remarks towards members who have been here MUCH longer than you, and been in their relationships MUCH longer than yours, and have gone through MUCH MORE than you in their LDR's, especially those who have experience working with loans and other accounting expertise, then I suggest you ask for advice somewhere else.

It's not our fault you see things through rose-colored glasses, and hate "the man". We were trying to give you realistic point of views, if you don't want to take that, that's fine. No need to become so damn defensive. You're not going to get kind responses. I guarantee that. I'm actually trying to be kind, but I know others on here won't be.
      Youre right. It's not your fault that I have a slightly more positive view of humanity. But I did not ask for people to suddenly accuse me of not considering the consequences when making my decision to move to be closer to the person I love. And don't go thinking that you're better than me for having done this for however longer.

You make it sound like I am the only person who has said anything slightly offensive here. You ever look back to what put me on the defensive anyways? Regardless, you are right. I don't belong on this site with an assload of saddos. I apologize for even trying to look for a support group in a place where the only support is from the people that stand on you to get a better view of the disgusting world they see.

Comment

Working...
      X