My Marine Engineer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Marine Engineer

Here I am, patiently waiting for him for another 50 days while he's routing from Europe to China. 50 days seriously? that feeling when you have nothing to do but to check him in findship every minute just to assure that he's okay. I miss him so much, it's been 3 days since he left. I hope he's fine. I have nothing to do, thats his job and a part of that just broke my heart. I can do this.

Do you consider yourself to be in LDR forever? If it is his job that makes him travel.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

of course not. I'ts his choice and through that job he's supporting his family. But its my first time to experience this kind of LDR. I think I will used to this every day routine.

Comment

What I mean is, I have friends who work on boats or in the oil industry where they are usually away from home 4-6 weeks at a time. A friend of mine has worked on boats for several years and him and his wife has kids but they are comfortable with it. Another friend had a dad who worked in oil (away for four weeks at a time) all her childhood and teen years. It can be done but then people have to be comfortable with the lifestyle.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I think its a matter of understanding, Like you said i will try to be comfortable with our lifestyle

Comment

Working...
          X