Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Care package from USA to Scotland

Hi all!
    I'm sending my boyfriend a care package and I feel like it's missing something...
    So far I have:
    -An assortment of packaged candies and snacks
    -A large container of homemade icebox (shortbread-type) checkerboard and chocolate chip cookies
    -A keychain I made (USA with a heart shape punched out, a compass, and a tasteful skeleton key "to my heart")
    -A stuffed hedgehog (since I own a hedgehog) that has my scent on it

It's even decorated inside with cool maps and a saying I stole from another care package I saw: "Distance isn't a problem... Just an inconvenience"

But it still feels like I'm MISSING something.

Anybody want to share what they included in theirs that's different from what I've already put in mine? Or maybe a variation?

(For $75 shipping fees I'm not sending this baby to the post office until I am satisfied! 😊

I usually included a love letter and a card saying "Enjoy! <3" whenever I send something to my S/O. Other than that, I'm going to say that you're all set!
    "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

You need to stop focusing on the "what if" and keep focusing on the "what is."

First Time Meeting: August 10th 2014-August 21st 2014
    Second Time Meeting: March 13th 2015-March 20th 2015
    Third Meeting: December 27th 2015-January 21st 2016 (We got engaged!)
    Fourth Meeting: July 12th-August 25th 2016
    Fifth Meeting: February 10th-February 28th 2017 (My S/O came to America!)
    Next Meeting: June 20th-September 17th 2017 (Our longest visit yet!)

Comment

,A picture of you.. Anything txt reminds you both of each other.
      I themed a couple of packages I sent my so. One was a beach theme. I put stuff in and taped notes to them. I had a sinker for fishing...and put a note on that hook line and sinker. And inflatable ball and put on all the times I've had a ball with you and stuff like that.
      I think you are limited on video games and stuff like that over seas. Your package sounds good,

Comment

Working...
      X