how to make it better? any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to make it better? any ideas?

hey! So my bf just got a pretty bad news that really complicate his graduation next year. He's really pissed at this uni and also pretty sad at this. I've been thinking about sending him something, but thinking that a simple card won't cut it. Do you have any ideas how can I lighten his mood on distance? Some gift or something?

How about package filled with 'open when' letters? I think it's pretty cool, you can find many ideas for these on forum or Internet

Comment

I did that before but thanks!

Comment

How about a veg out night pack? Get a few good movies, some popcorn and movie candy in a pack? I've never done it but it's something I would do if I were there. Usually that would include icecream but I think it would melt before it got there :/
        Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
        All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

My boyfriend is going through the same thing! I started by just letting him vent, letting him get everything out and tried to give any support I could. Then I suggested we "go out" to get his mind off of it. Now both of us are kind of big drinkers, so naturally my first thought was to simulate going to a bar to eat and drink. We ending up getting drunk together over Skype and having the best time of our lives. After this, I learned that simulating "normal" couple things help him relax about everything and give him some peace. So when he's upset, I take him somewhere, whether it be going grocery shopping, watching his favorite sport together (soccer/futbol), or sitting outside and showing him beautiful little things about the place I live. So even though you can't physically be with him, you can make him feel like you're right there with him and you're right there to help him through this tough time.

Comment

Working...
          X