Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Doc Opportunity

Hello International Relationshipers!

I'm a producer at an award-winning TV production company based in Seattle. We've produced over 130 hours of programming for networks like TLC, Lifetime and Discovery.

I'm currently casting a docuseries for a major TV network about the major milestones and hiccups of women finding love abroad. We are looking for American women who are in long-distance, online relationships with foreign men, and have never met them in person, but feel like he could be the one.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to have an all-expenses paid trip to meet the love of your life, while also shedding light on what international relationships are like.

If you're interested in sharing your story with me, and maybe even the world, please send me a message.

Thanks so much!

We're still looking for American women in LDRs with foreign men who they haven't met in person yet. Please PM for more information or reply here! This is an opportunity for an all expense paid trip to meet in person!

Comment

If Michelle didn't clear your post first, then how can we know this is/isn't true?

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
        If Michelle didn't clear your post first, then how can we know this is/isn't true?
        I have privately messaged Michelle and she has cleared me to post. Thanks

Comment

Call me cynical, but plenty of people have posted here and asked the same, and it's not always been true. I wonder if Michelle has cleared this, why hasn't she posted here and let us all know?

Comment

Working...
          X