Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never been told story. (Sorry if its long)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never been told story. (Sorry if its long)

I met my love about 5 years ago on a online website. We were both very young at the time and he was the guy who wouldn't leave me alone and always tried talking to me when I would ignore him. I finally gave in and started liking him right away. We both felt the same way and but I never dated him because I didn't want to fall for someone who's in a different country than me. Time went by and we dated different people but we were best friends and would always Skype every night. I got into a long relationship and eventually got pregnant. The father wasn't nice to me and put me through a dark time but I still had my best friend there. He cared about me and the baby more than the father did. He didn't judge me at all, he was the one who made me feel better when I would get depressed. He actually helped me out so much even though we are miles away. We've loved each other since day one, and now we are planning for me to visit him! No one knows about us though. Everyone knows we are best friends but not that we are meeting. I still refuse to date him though because I want to wait once we meet. We have talked about marriage and children though, once we last awhile more. We have faith in each other, he's been the kindest person to me and even cares about my daughter. I didn't believe in long distance relationships but this has been the best thing ever.
    Last edited by Mexw.; November 18, 2015, 09:46 PM.
Working...
X