I love him but I think I scare him away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him but I think I scare him away

I am 18 and he is 22. I was travelling back from Romania to my home country, Kurdistan. I had a layover in Istanbuls airport for four hours. I sat at starbucks, waiting for my plane. He was there too, a few chairs away. After 2 hours he came and sat next to me and I asked if I was Lebanese, from there we started talking and he had just come back from Sweden and is going back to the States for his studies, he is originally from Lebanon. we talked for two hours and clicked right away, there was so much to talk about, yet such little time. We had so many common interests such as travelling, I still remember every second of that day. He then asked me for my nr and I gave it to him.

Ever since the day we met, he texts me every single day and we talk about what we are doing. When we are on the phone it feels as if there is no distance between us, I have never been so emotionally attached to someone this way, he cares a lot about me and listens to me a lot. It hurts me too, because I am not the type of girl who is emotionally dependant on someone, I have always been very independent.

I think I am faling in love with him but as soon as I use words such as I miss you, he becomes quiet for a while. But he tells me he misses me all the time and always tells I am amazing, and wishes I was with him. So I dont understand him? I need advice.
    Last edited by Noee; April 16, 2016, 03:58 PM.

This is the same that you wrote on your thread April 14..... So...... not sure what you are asking again?

Comment

When you tell him you miss him, it is painful because it reminds him that he misses you too, and he doesn't know what to respond. That is all.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Don't over think it sometimes we overanalyze everything, especially over text. Best of luck to you two!

Comment

Working...
        X