Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unexpected Visit!! :D

Hey all

I got back from visiting my SO in Korea on the 2nd May, was there for 2 weeks. It was a little bit shaky to be honest as we can both be a little guilty of hiding our true feelings to protect the other and when I got home we were both completely convinced the the other didn't care at all about having to part ways until July (I know that's not so long but it just felt awful at the airport thinking he didn't care!!) and we have been through a really rocky patch.

He tried to get time off to fly over and surprise me next week but because of the Korean work ethics he can't get the time off at all, he tried everything.

Last night we talked and I fly back out there on Friday for another week to make things totally right between us I'm so happy!! I've only been home just over 2 weeks and I'm seeing him again for an extra week. My supervisor at work has been fantastic and let me have the time off short notice.

I am a little worried about immigration seeing as I've only just left and them wondering why I'm back again though! Although they were so indifferent, not at all scary like when I visited Australia and even going back into the UK and leaving the UK the security people are a bit intimidating! I'm sure it will all be fine

OMG I HAVE 2 FULL DAYS TO PACK AND GET SORTED!!!

Woooot!!!!! WHat a wonderful break and so soon after a first visit!! This time you both can relax a bit and concentrate on yourselves!

Have fun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
      Woooot!!!!! WHat a wonderful break and so soon after a first visit!! This time you both can relax a bit and concentrate on yourselves!

Have fun!!!
      Thanks!!

That was our second visit we met for the first time in Australia in October last year, I flew out there for 5 weeks!!

Immigration's make me nervous though!!

Comment

Have fun you lucky, lucky person!

I'm sure immigration will be fine, if it's anything like Taiwan (in terms of returning in a short period of time) they might ask you a couple of simple questions, but they'll let you in no trouble

Comment

Originally posted by WarwickGuy View Post
          Have fun you lucky, lucky person!

I'm sure immigration will be fine, if it's anything like Taiwan (in terms of returning in a short period of time) they might ask you a couple of simple questions, but they'll let you in no trouble
          Thank you!! We are very lucky that we suddenly have funds available to be able to do this but it will be better this time around.

What did you get asked in Taiwan? Are you honest and tell them your partner is a citizen or do you tell them you're visiting a friend?

Comment

Working...
          X