Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wanna give up☹️

Unhappy He wanna give up
    Hi ppl, so here's my story. I met this guy online and we’ve been talking for more than 2 years now. I know that he didn’t date anyone and so am I because we got so serious about each other. We basically did all long-distance couples would do to keep the spark of the relationship.

However, we were never really in a “relationship” as we never really met and we live halfway across the world. We were supposed to meet last year but he got relocated due to his job. We have another chance to meet up next month but he refused to let me stay at his place this time saying it’d be a short of a tease and he’d miss me terribly after I leave. He said I should stay at my friends and he wouldn’t mind meeting up when I’m there but he doesn’t want me to think it’ll be a relationship if we kick it off because at the end of the day we still live so far apart. He said we shouldn’t have gotten so serious in the first place and this relationship won’t work till we live near each other. I’m actually planning to move there, not because of him but for my studies.

He said he really likes me and it hurts him so much for him to call this off. He doesn’t want to be in a long-distance relationship as physical affections may be important to him. He told me he’d love to explore his opportunities to get together with me when I eventually move there. So he wants to remain friends and keep in touch like how we used to but I just can’t be friends with him, at least for now, so I said I need time to sort out my feelings and will contact him once I’m ready. Deep in my heart, I care so much for this guy and I don’t want him to give up on us

Please post in one location only....it's hard to keep track of multiple post in multiple locations.....

https://members.lovingfromadistance....-wanna-give-up
    Last edited by sasad; May 29, 2016, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X