Difficult moment in LDR - What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Difficult moment in LDR - What to do?

So I'm in a crazy LDR. I'm 18M and I'm with 17F. I've known her online for over 3 years now, however started this relationship back in January. Last week she messaged me and I messaged her back and it didn't send through which I didn't know. She then said 'do you even want to talk to me' and I apologised and everything and changed the subject. She then got really mad and said don't talk to me (bearing in mind she had never said this before) I then kept on trying to talk to her. She didn't reply and didn't talk to me for a day. She text me when she was drunk and said she couldn't stop thinking about me. We then had a deep conversation, she said she wasn't going to talk to me for a week and then said she was so close to ending things but she realised that I am the best thing. It was good for a week, in this week we sent soppy messages like 'I'm never leaving you' 2 days ago she had really bad tooth ache and I was giving her suggestions as to how to ease the pain. She said 'do you not understand it hurts so much I can't do anything' I said 'I'm just trying to help and give suggestions' in which she replies 'you're not helping, leave me alone' I just said 'OK' like last time I was scared if I kept talking to her she wouldn't reply. I sent her a long message and she Sent me one back saying. 'Just because I'm not talking to you know doesn't mean I don't want to anymore. I don't want to talk to you to make me more made, I'll talk to you when I'm ready. You can leave me' its killing me not talking to her. LDR is crazy. I don't know if I'm stupid keeping on falling for her, this never happened before and seems like is becoming a regular accourance. I need help, what should I do? Is she playing with my feelings? Am I stupid? I am crazy thats for sure

Just give her space. Maybe there's other things happening here thar you aren't aware of. If you say this is out of character for her when she's ready to talk ask her what's going on. She might have other things going on in her life you aren't aware of.

Comment

Working...
    X