Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vacation time - Dilemma

Hello everyone!

Since January 2016, I planned to go to USA with a friend of mine for 2 weeks in July. We planned to stay in her family for these weeks. But then, I met my american boyfriend in March 2016. My friend's family (aunt and uncle) lives in the countryside (like 10 minutes by car to the next city) and are working all the time when we will be there, and she has no driving license so I have to rent a car with her to go where we want.

We plan (of course) to meet with my boyfriends. These will be my last vacation days for the year, and I will not see him again after that for like 5 months. My question is, what should I do?

I am imagining going there with my friend but staying at night with my boyfriend in a hotel or something, and during the day with the both of them, for one week, and for at least 5-6 days then, just going with my boyfriend us alone. But I feel bad about it. In fact I feel bad about all the possibilities because I feel like I am abandoning her. Eventually my boyfriend will have a friend there to for some days so we can hang out the 4 of us. Ew, I don't know.

I don't want to "let" my boyfriend be my first-choice-above-all-the-rest. I had some relationship who ends bad and I was happy to have all my friends to be happy again and to heal.

What should I do?

Thank you for you help!

(Sorry for my english I am french but I try to do my best! )

Hello Framboise,

I understand you don't want to make anyone unhappy about the plans and sudden changes, so I would recommend you to talk both to your boyfriend and your friend in order to come up with a plan that would make all of you happy. I believe they both will be supportive.

Comment

They are both supportive. But I really want to see my boyfriend for most of the time, even if we are the 3 together. I can see my friend all the year!

Comment

Working...
      X