Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing myself

Hey everyone!

I didn't see a thread dedicated to introductions so I would like to introduce myself here!

My name is Matt I am a 24 year old British psychology undergraduate, residing in South West/Central England.

I have been in a long distance relationship for about 2 years now with a 31 Year old Mexican woman. We recently closed the gap for the first time about 3 weeks ago. I stayed with her family for a month and needless to say, we have fantastic chemistry.

I met her on an old social networking site I used to haunt years ago. I never intended for a relationship, least not a long distance one. I was purely on there to reconnect with old UK friends. Needless to say, a very beautiful looking Latina liked my profile and pictures, we got chatting....and well the rest is history!

I have big plans for the future, which I will save for future threads.

For now though I just wanted to say whatsup and you can expect to see me around

Hi ! I'm agree! There should be a thead dedicated to introductions. I'm Karen A Mexican girl in a relationship with an Slovak boy. Hope to see you around and be able to help you in the future.

Comment

Oh wow! Nice to see a Mexican around here You have a beautiful country. I may have to ask you some questions in the future, if you don't mind of course

Comment

Hi, welcome, not sure how you both missed it, but scroll a bit and you'll find a whole section for intros https://members.lovingfromadistance....-Introductions
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome and enjoy your stay~

Also this site has lots of sections, dedicated to different aspects of LDR~

Comment

For sure!

Comment

[QUOTE=Moon;423946]Hi, welcome, not sure how you both missed it, but scroll a bit and you'll find a whole section for intros

Oh wow how did I miss that? I clearly need my eyes testing hehe. Thank you for the welcome

Comment

Originally posted by C.C. View Post
                Welcome and enjoy your stay~

Also this site has lots of sections, dedicated to different aspects of LDR~
                Thank you for the welcome

Comment

Working...
                X