Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just need to let this out, give me an advice as well if you can :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just need to let this out, give me an advice as well if you can :)

ME=25 years soon, HER=28 years

Notice: "some dates and information might be wrong or is intentionally changed because I dont want anyone who knows us to know if they read this". Pay attention to every trait, characteristic of ME (hereinafter: "Ä") and my ex-long distance relationship girlfriend (hereinafter: "Ö").

Get ready guys, this is going to be a long one. :

First, a little about me ˝Ä", I am a guy from an western country called Croatia). I visit quite renown faculty and my vision is to one day be a successful person, althought I am a little lazy, I try my best and consider myself to have above average Intelligence Quotient (hereinafter "IQ") but lack little Emotional Quotient (hereinafter "EQ"). Nevertheless I have a wide circle of friends, one of my best friends is actually a girl (hereinafter "best friend G"). My personality type is ESFP.

I think I am not bad looking and also being told by girls (although my self esteem has been hit a little yesterday) and had many interesting relationships and hookups in the past. I kissed with a girl when I was in the kindergarten and all until third class we were showing "love" to eachother, if you can call it that when you are 6-9 years old, even our teacher in kindergarten and later elementary school admired us. I still have her love letters in a box in my basement (I can show if it will interest you - the funniest one lists: "I am sending you 100000000...and the list goes on, KISSES). After I was too shy to be seen with her in public, we "broke up" at the end of third grade at age 9 or so.

Since then and until 17 I didnt have any hookups except a blowjob once and a few 5-7 number girls (number as in pretty from 1 to 10) chasing me. I always refused to go in a relationship if girl wasnt pretty and intelligent because when I go into a relationship, I tend to be serious. I grow emotions quickly, too quickly. I consider myself to be quite passionate (not casa nova passionate, but sweet passionate). At the age of 17 I finally met this gorgeous girl, who was smart and extremely appealing to my eyes and I would do anything for her, just settle for her no matter what. Normally, she dumped me when I was 19 because I wasnt paying much attention to her and took her for "granted". I really suffered\hurt from that breakup (only today I know why, because I was asking myself all these questions, what did she have in plan after breakup, was she seeing someone, I kept checking her FB for like a week or two and it only made pain worse every day). It took me like to 2 months to stop hurting and another 4 to heal most of the wound (I dont know if I ever told this to Ö) and nowadays its just an experience, which made me grow and see what I did wrong.

I started going to the gym after that breakup and became quite fit. When I was fit I had many girls around me and that were probably most interesting two years for me. So from 19 to 22 I had 4 girls. The first one I had was 4 years younger when I was 19 but eventually didnt fall for me and the last one being 7 years older than me, I was 21 at time. I was talking to her a lot, she was pretty, smart (having admirable job) and she seduced me, eventhough she had a boyfriend and got me drunk one night and we had sex. I dont like to break moral standards but I realized we are just people. All in all, every girl I ever was with, approached me herself and I never really picked up girls or maybe I never managed or was good at picking up a girls myself and thats what I have to discuss as it might have an important role in the story (pay attention to this part please).

I make many new friendship, bond relationships, even able to hook up if I try. I have great colleagues at work and am looking forward to one day be working in the team. I used to go to the gym a lot and was quite musculine but stopped, since my LDR started becoming serious (did the same in previous relationship-becoming fatter). However, what I lacked in my first relationship, I made up in this one. It was LDR but I started planning my money, trips and how to eventually actually live together because I read a lot about LDR and they cant work without having an end goal together.

Second, a little about my now ex long distance relationship girlfriend "Ö"). She is Thai and little lazy, but still works hard to succeed and she will, shes one of the prettiest people Ive seen in my life and very intelligent and resourceful! (I had to give out this Thai information since it might be an imporant information, I heard that Thai women are very loyal). We met over some site when I was looking to "sext" with some girls in october 2015 if i remember correctly or maybe november (I love sexting, It makes me wild when a girl is flirtatious and tries to seduce me). When we first spoke and seen eachother she said I didnt attract her very much but loved the way I spoke and that i charmed her, so she gave me her contacts. I transferred chat over to skype and we started chatting for about a month, maybe little less.

We talked on skype that month every day for like 6 hours/day, probably even more but we were more like getting to know eachother. I was a alone but as the same time I wasnt, I felt like I am starting to develop a feelings for a partner that will be with me in good or bad. We sleep with our computer open so we could see eachother. We talked a lot, I tried to make her say im hot but she always said that im cute (but I never really minded that, since I am cute) and interesting to talk to.

Then she went on the trip with her ex lover (call him "person 1") and had sex with. I told her I wanna get serious with her or I rather cut contact if she has no intention of being serious. She herself then proposed the idea that she is the right person for Long distance relationship and that we should try. She said she is sorry but that she just couldnt resist person 1 and that he is only a lover for her with whom she can travel. I said its ok if she is serious and that we should pursue, we have been talking a lot, she was always available on facetime or skype, we live in different time zones and she likes going to bed very late, so we kinda sleep at the same time and also go to bed at mostly same time.

She gave me the feeling that she is this gorgeous lady, who takes care of herself but isnt too horny as is more like a "good girl", she herself told me soo too and that she is very affectionate. I read a lot about Thai girls and every forum said that you are always the one to leave her eventually, that Thais never break up with you - and since I know myself and that I always work hard for my woman and have her for goddess, I thought this will be easy, I got to know her well enough to see that she can be more serious than me in LDR even.

She likes to hug, kiss, smell and feel, she likes slow passionate sex, not too fast. We were very honest with eachother for another 2 weeks after that, we talked how we like sex, about our previous partners (i maybe listed a girl or two more to her, to make me look cool, but who doesnt do that), she said she had 3 (person 1, person 2 and person 3). She says she dumped person 2 in august or september 2015 (she said she dated him since like start of year 2015) and that person 3 was her boyfriend whom she had around middle school for quite a few years.

She said she likes that im clingy, that at least I wont run away from her and so on and we also started doing occasional cam sex. Then she started saying that she loves me and so on, obvious lovers stuff, but I refused to say I love her back for a few days because I really wanted too see if she is genuine. Even my best friend G did a background check on her for me. Everything she told me matched. So I regained her trust because no person can be that honest. I never really background checked myself, I just told my best friend G that this is the person I can vouch for and would never in my life hurt me...

In december I booked tickets to see her in Thailand in first quater of year 2016. We were so excited, we talked on skype on computer or facetime on mobile phone all the time. Every day she and I took our laptops to bed and talked until I finally went to meet her. She said she likes to keep contacts with all as she likes to see how people think and she likes friendships. You know i might sound like a fool but bare with me until the end. I was little sceptical but I trusted her. I felt like if I am betrayed in this relationship, a perfect girl cannot exist because that means there will always be a possibility of cheating by everyone..

First quarter of 2016 came and so I went there, after talking on skype and camera all the time, basically from morning until we went to bed, we met in person. It was extremely good, we travelled most of the time around Thailand and she was very open. She left her computer and mobile phone with me and one time I even asked why she keeps them without a security code and she replied "i have nothing to hide". She even openly chatted with person 2 when i was there and showed me their chat (i didnt even ask) since they broke up and she really had no intentions with beeing with him she said. There were completly no "red flags" whatsoever. She was this communicative, outgoing girl with huge friends circle, like she told me when we started LDR. She felt so honest I couldnt believe a person like this exists.

I got home after a month of staying there (amazing time, I never had such a good time with a girl) and we kept talking 24\7 until april or may when she learned that she failed her year and will therefore focus to move back to her mom in a rural place and work on her brand. We kept and kept talking all the time (a bit less than 24\7 but still a lot, she didnt have WIFI at her moms palce, only DATA, so altogether we skyped\facetimed like 3 hours per day on average, and rest was contact messaging), practically telling eachother who are we meeting, what are we doing, etc, I even told her when I took drugs a few times when I was doing it). Is it even possible to meet such a soulmate you can share everything with?

Until 2 weeks ago everything was going normally - she worked on her brand, told me how she also works for our future to see me and that she would never let me go. When she suddely changed and redid her hair for a lot of money and 3 days later told me that she will go on a trip with person 1 to travel and promised that nothing will happen, that they are just friends. I said I trust her unconditionally and that she can go with person 1, since if she betrays my trust because I got to know her in this last year, I will lose hope in ever finding a perfect girl... Oh my god the way she answered everytime on facetime made me hard and feeling in love over and over again, the way she kept telling me how much she loves me made me really fall for her and I had feeling that she was genuinely in love with me.

As you all know, she came back from the 3 day trip 1 day later, it was actually a 4 day trip, since the weather was bad. She really sent me a picture of bad weather but I think it might be just an excuse to cheat on me for 1 day more. However a few days ago she told me out of nowhere that "she wants to be free", I called her and asked what was going on like a madman and she said she is on her period and that mom puts a lot of pressure on her with her brand and that she needs close contact of someone but that she loves me. Then she proposed an open relationship. I was like wtf, ok maybe we can work on this since I know you are honest with me, you couldnt possibly cheat on me since you kept sending pictures from the trip and how you sleep on sepparate bed so I said I have to think. A few minutes later she says she has to admit that she has had sex with person 1. She said she that she refused him at first, but that he kept pressuring her and she gave in (basically a nice way of saying she wanted it too).

She also said she cried later. I dont believe these fairy tales anymore but my unreasonable site wants to believe this is true. I simply blocked her on FB and all contacts to quickly forget her. She wont play with me, I might have lost a lot by losing her, but she lost a whole lot more by losing me. Hearing this from my female friends made me realize I shouldnt even be sad. A partner who would never cheat on her. I am not feeling any pain anymore, not like with my previous serious girlfriend. I feel quite peaceful, just with a big loss. Feeling like I can get over this in 2 weeks. I just wanna ask you guys for your opinions, since out of all girls that I have met in my life, I would be actually willing to wait for this one if her need is purely physical. I would be willing to discuss open LDR since I will soon be independent and can visit her more often than once a year and so will she. For this girl, my unreasonable side wants to believe that she was not playing our relationship and that she really does want to be with me but in an open LDR.

If i try LDR, there would be boundaries, like telling eachother what partner we have and that we have "veto" on some people who you can be intimate with and so on... I came to conclussion that I am not even mad at her, just feel betrayed she didnt tell me earlier... But before I unblock her and add her back, I need your opinion, because if there is no chance to make this work, I will rather leave it be. But since she is such a gentle soul if she was always honest with, can she keep an honest LDR and wait for me or will she develop feelings for someone? I can understand the distance difference and because I have feeling that she is the woman of my dreams whom I will never met, I am willing to contact and discuss this after this topic opens up. She really wasnt too good at sex when I was in Thailand but I like it slow as well (more often than not) and I also tried to talk dirty to her in the time we were together but she said that its her culture and that she just cant... but she can show me boobies and so on, so I maybe lost a little sexual interest in cam-sexing but didnt lose the slightest interest in actually living with her one day. Everytime I worked for faculty and work I thought how I can save some money to be able to visit her as soon as possible.

EDIT 1: Maybe If I give her chance and she tells me and supports me to find another girl while I wait for her if I give her another chance will work out? Bring a lot of spice into our sex life while wait for eachother? Or should I drop thinking this? I really need you guys, I am saying it again, since I might lose the girl of my dreams, but unless I get your advice, I wont unblock her and will just try to forget her (she was little shocked that I deleted her as well I think)

EDIT 2: On the other hand, I might not be able to cope if she will have sex every month, and I will have it once 3-4 months, she is extremely pretty. Maybe we should talk about that too? I am also afraid that I will fall in love with someone else and also think that open relationship on the other hand might be a fun idea if we make a plan together. Since I will have to try a little more to get girls and I wont have time during studying and she wants to travel more. Ill be 24, her 27 and you can keep looking for partners and always find someone better? I had a feeling we would make the best cuple together and I honestly think that she did too. She showed me to all her friends and people on skype all the time. I think a good indicator is that I dont feel so bad after breaking up (technically, she broke with me), probably because she was honest(or appeared to be) and because I removed her from my life instantly instead of wandering and checking her profile\looking at old pics etc - the error I did with my previous gf of 2,5 years). Its probably also a lot easier for me because my best friend G is always willing to talk about anything with me and I feel relieved

Comment

EDIT 3: I was also thinking I wouldnt change my behaviour, I would still want to talk with her all the time, probably demand that she gives her best that we make it in the end. Im probably so calm about this because I might have 2 girls who might be interested for a few hookups, but I wont develop feelings for them pretty sure, since I didnt when I was with them (the other 2 out of the 4 girls I listed before)

EDIT 4: I discuss all my feelings with my best friend G, the only thing that she doesnt know to give proper advice is that I am willing to maybe try LDR since I am no saint either, having sex cam conversations and I also left out the part where she cheated on me before announcing open relationship. And she knows person 1 has a lot of sex with other girls, so it might really be just physical to her?

Last EDIT:
      These are just questions going through my head, I already blocked her off all contacts but she contacted me today after two days to let me know shes sorry but I replied that I already told her what I think and that unconditional trust was lost. Im pretty sure she will get over me soon and go have sex with person 1 too.

Just wanted to write it all out, im just happy I dont feel as shit as I felt with my first break up

Comment

I don't even know where to begin ... So you still rate girls ????
        Tbh it's like you want the chase and conquest of women, and after that, you seem to lose interest or something. I am so lost by that way too long post...you seem to put way too much emphasis on looks.
        If you want an open relationship, you both need to define that and make rules...asking us here to tell you what to do or what she is thinking is just silly. It's not our conversation to have, it's both of you.

Comment

You won't get over someone cheating on you in 2weeks. Take time to heal yourself.

Comment

Working...
          X