Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long distant internationally

How to cope

We talk on the phone for usually at least an hour daily (facebook chat or whatsapp). To be honest, I chat to him more than I did some guys that I have dated that live in the same town as me. In one respect its lucky that he is a real night owl for the time difference. That said, long distance isn't easy, but will be worth it. Where are you and your love?

Comment

We text daily, we also try to Skype every weekend and also make sure we have plans for our next meet up before our current one ends, that always helps me the most. It is all worth it for us though.

Comment

We text near constantly. He's the first person I talk to when I get up and the last thing at night. Then, we try to call each other on Skype whenever we can. Being in the same timezone really helps, and we're always talking about when we'll see each other next. Right now, it's pretty easy because I have a lax schedule, and there's good public transport between our two cities. We can see each other every couple of weeks. However, this is a luxury we won't have for long, so long term planning definitely helps keep us both focused. Still, I think it's completely worth it.

Comment

We text constantly as well and then have a Skype call every night for 2-3 hours. We watch cartoons together, send pictures of our daily activities, etc. I also have his t-shirt and aftershave at home so I can always smell him, lol. Stuff like that.

Comment

Working...
          X