Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im scared it wont work anymore... What should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im scared it wont work anymore... What should I do?

I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year and a half. He is from France and I'm from Ecuador. So far, the longest time we've been apart were 4 months. That was in the beginning of our relationship, so I wasn't very worried if it didn't work. Now we are going to be apart for almost a year. I have to finish my studies here and he will probably go to work in India. He has done so many things that show his love to me, but I'm still worried. I'm scared of everything failing for being apart so long! I'm really scared he won't be able to "survive" almost a year without sex and that he"ll cheat on me. Basically, I'm just terrified at getting hurt. I love him so much and being without him would be so hard. Should I stay with him. Are my fears rational or irrational?

Unless he has proven otherwise, you are being irrational
    Are you sure you all cant do a visit in that year? If not, make plans and dates and keep communications OPEN!
    Try to stay positive. If you start going to the darkside, you will push fears and resentment to him. There are a bunch of us on ere that have made it longer than that.. ask Honour!

Comment

Haha thanks! You're right. My problem is that I tend to overthink things and complicate myself out of nowhere. Knowing that there are other people that can understand what I'm going through has helped. Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X