Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hard to stop texting him... what do i do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to stop texting him... what do i do?

To keep our LDR easier, my boyfriend and I text a lot during the day. That helps me a lot because it makes me feel closer to him. Iīm used to this whole day texting, and when some time passes without us texting I get anxious and I canīt help but text him again. I canīt spend that much time without texting him, but he can spend a lot of time without texting me. This makes me feel sad, mad and at a disadvantage in the relationship. I canīt seem to find something to distract me and to avoid me from getting mad at him for not answering. What can I do? What might be a good distraction?

I encourage you to keep up with your own hobbies, interests, education, work, and to network with coworkers, family, and friends. If your life becomes hanging on to a phone waiting for the next text, what will your life look like if/when the relationship is gone? A person needs to have a complete, full life. A full life doesn't look like holding onto a phone 24/7 waiting for a text. Texting constantly doesn't sound sustainable. There's no way that I could text constantly over months or years, without my work and social life suffering.

If you don't have your own hobbies, interests, education, work, and friends, work on getting them.

Comment

Working...
    X