Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Running out of things to do

Hey guys!

I usually give advice here when I'm online and see people new to ldr asking for help but now I kinda need it and I'm really sorry if similar has been posted before, couldn't find much info. Recently we are running out of things to talk about, or things to do and it happens so often that we are just sitting there, looking at each other and can't say anything. Or we are just doing completely different things in silence. All of this is just making us frustrated, both of us feel bad for not bringing up any topic to talk about. Do you guys have any advice? What do you usually do when you run out of stuff to do/talk about? Do you know what I mean? Thank you all

https://smile.amazon.com/Discussion-...ionships+gifts

maybe that link will work for you... it's a start!
    Sparkling72

"Strength in Us!"

"exclusive" since May 13, 2016
    ** Shortened the distance!! December 2016 **
    closing the distance in ~ Oct. 2018

Comment

We have had a bit of silences - and also often being very very tired (because he works long hours and in part opposite shifts from me). I also felt that our convo became a bit too "polite" (and meaningless).

We talked about it and simply decided to Skype less. We are very comfortable just texting, sending pics etc. When we DO Skype, it is because we have something to talk about and those times are always meaningful. Before he had a lot of responsability at work, we would sometimes Skype from outdoors (I would be up the mountain or in a park).
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Sometimes I read posts off this forum to him, even old ones, and we chew the cud over them, so to speak.
        sigpic

Comment

1000 Questions for Couples

Comment

Working...
          X