Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been together for 3 years and meeting this summer but missing him is getting hard....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been together for 3 years and meeting this summer but missing him is getting hard....

Hey, me and my long distance boyfriend have been together for almost 3 years now and will get to meet this summer.. I feel so happy and lucky but missing him has become a very big issue for me recently.. Any help on how I can miss him less maybe? What helps you?

-Thanks!

Originally posted by PianoGirl25 View Post
    Hey, me and my long distance boyfriend have been together for almost 3 years now and will get to meet this summer.. I feel so happy and lucky but missing him has become a very big issue for me recently.. Any help on how I can miss him less maybe? What helps you?

-Thanks!
    By living your life. Not sitting around feeling sorry or bad for yourself.. R&R has great advise about not living your life for your SO, but to live your life and enrich each other's.

Take up a hobbyy or learn to do something you want. Read, explore and share what you learned and know. Grow together.
    Last edited by sasad; November 29, 2016, 06:25 AM. Reason: Fat fingers

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
      By living your life. Not sitting around feeling sorry or bad for yourself.. R&R has great advise about not living your life for your SO, but to live your life and enrich each other's.

Take up a hoppy or learn to do something you want. Read, explore and share what you learned and know. Grow together.
      Thank You, I'll definitely try doing some new things or do things I like more often and hopefully that should help =)

Comment

Working...
      X