i am broken :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am broken :(

My name is Samuel... I met Anna on instagram... We were so much in love or i was in love.... I am from africa and in my tribe in africa i am the son of a leader... I loved this girl so much... She is from Italy ...back in africa our tradition obliges leader to get married to a lady from the tribe.... In fact my parents adopted me because they did not have a son who will become the next traditional leader.... I am not thier biological child... My dad actually loved me as a son but he is no more... My mom did not really appreciate the fact that i will inherit of all what my dad worked for.... She became bitter to me.... Now i did not abide to the idea of getting marry to a girl i did not love.... So the day i had to inherit was the day i was suppose to marry this girl.... My mom had menaced me because of my relationship with Anna but i will always'' she loves me and that is all what i need'' my mom said she will no more pay my tuition fees in a medical school.... I told her even if you hang me i will always love anna....as i said earlier the day of the fake marriage they did for me... I was no where to be found.... I did 3 weeks no one knew where i was only Anna knew.... When i came back the whole family and my mom decided to ban me from our family and the community( no one should talk to me nor help me)... In fact it did not affect me because i knew Anna loved me and we will be happy together.... I was homeless... Did not have food to eat etc... Life wasn't easy for me but my love for anna grew up day after.... Finally i had a hut where i live.... Anna suddenly got mad at me because in one year of relationship we had fought 3 times and she can't stay with a guy who fights with her.... I told her i am sorry if i misunderstood you or whatever... She decided to abandon me in this ssituation ....in fact because we did not have the right to fight.... I need your opinions abouts this.... I can't have a new life where i am because i was banned.... Anna is 21yrs
    I am 19yrs.... I met here i was 18 and she was 20

00237654053444(whatsapp available )
    Kik: sammyshaddy

Shaddy...please don't post in two separate threads..
    Original- https://members.lovingfromadistance....abandoned-me-(

Comment

Working...
    X