Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard my boyfriend sleep on the phone for the first time

So;
    My boyfriend always talks about "sleeping together". It's not perverted, though. He really does only want to "stick together" and sleep that way. Today, the poor guy stayed up late until 2 am again, just to be able to talk to me. After that, even though it was only 7 in the evening at my place, I went to the bed, just so he'd feel better about falling asleep.
    After 10 minutes, I could hear him breathing gently and-
    I felt my heart melt. I so wish I could be by his side.
    This is exactly why we are so into rushing our relationship - We just want to be by each other's side as soon as possible!
    It was literally the cutest moment ever and I will tell him about it tomorrow.. I can just hear him do his typical "hohooo" about it, while smiling.
    So cute. ♥

What do you mean, rushing the relationship...? Do you have a plan for your own life that doesn't revolve around him?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by autumn1790 View Post
      What do you mean, rushing the relationship...? Do you have a plan for your own life that doesn't revolve around him?
      Oh no nono! Wasn't supposed to be like that.
      We want to get engaged and married as soon as possible.

Comment

I do this too! Even when my boyfriend did live in the same state as me we did this every night. It helps me fall asleep quicker, and I tend to have less nightmares. It really does make you feel closer to your partner.

Comment

My SO and I do this too. Almost every night now, I don't fall asleep as easy without it. I did feel weird at first but it's so comforting to know if I wake up he is there. It is a wonderful feeling ❤️
          California- Alabama
          Relationship began: April 4, 2017
          First visit: Alabama: April 4-8, 2017
          Second visit: Alabama: August 22-30, 2017
          Third visit: Alabama: December 9-19, 2017
          Fourth visit: California: May 25- June 4, 2018
          Fifth visit: Alabama: September 15- 26, 2018
          Sixth visit: Alabama: December 18, 2018-January 3, 2019
          Seventh visit: Alabama: April 2-10, 2019

Comment

I'm glad you got to experience this and that you liked it so much. Michelle and I did this all the time. It really helped make me feel closer. I remember waking up and thinking of something to say, so I'd hit the buttons on my phone to make a noise that'd wake her up so we could talk.
            We also left our webcams (FaceTime/Hangouts) on overnight, too. It's similar, but neat to actual see them there sleeping.

Comment

My girlfriend and I do this too. We have a time difference of 7 hours. I wake early in the morning just so I could go back to sleep right next to her. It's a beautiful feeling. No matter our fights or arguments during the day, looking at each other at before she goes to bed, even when words fail us, makes everything alright. Sometimes when I'm too upset, she wouldn't go to bed without talking to me. The moment I see her face, I melt. Most of the times, I'd cry at her sight and all my worries melt away. It's the most beautiful feeling ❤️

Comment

We really wish we could do that! I'm home with my parents for the summer and they don't really approve but don't disapprove either, so we haven't done this before. Also, it's a bit difficult with the big time difference...but hopefully someday I can go to sleep and wake up and still see him on the phone, probably his turn getting ready to sleep once I'm up haha

Comment

Oh it's really cool to see that other people do this too. My boyfriend is 6 hours ahead of me and so sometimes he'll fall asleep on the phone. I just really enjoy watching him sleep, it makes me feel special that even though we've never been in the same room he's comfortable enough to share this with me.

Comment

We do this too, it's really comforting.

Comment

I have fallen asleep on my SO a few times. And I draw comfort from it. During the weekdays he works til crazy late, like 3 or 4 most nights. We stay on the phone til he goes to bed. I'm already in bed, nice and comfortable, and his voice in my ear is just so comforting. (I was a tad mortified the other night when he told me that I was lightly snoring, LOL)
                      -Xtina

Comment

The SO and I started sleeping on the phone with each other about a week ago. It's so comforting to hear him breathing (and sometimes snoring). When I wake up in the morning, I am disappointed when he's not there.
                        -Xtina

Comment

Working...
                        X