Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Europe and Japan LDR. Problems with finding work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Europe and Japan LDR. Problems with finding work?

I am a Maltese medical student studying in Malta and my girlfiend who i met at a conference is also a medical student soon to graduate. however when i checked at the medical council in my country her application was rejected for training as she is not European. now i face a dilemma if i marry her in future how can she work? will they provide a Visa if she doesnt work?

I love her alot and dont want her to suffer. many european countries dont accept non EU graduates to train in medicine. so i face the dilemma of how we can be together and yet not have her suffer.

Are there any European countries that DO accept non-EU graduates? It is a tough situation and I do feel for you. You may have to look deep into regulations with regard to medical qualifications between countries. Can you go anywhere else (that she may also be able to go)?
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

was thinking about it. honestly many countries have Visa restrictions. I was thinking Australia maybe. i think it would be the better option. but we would need to pass an assessment examination prior to entry

Comment

Obviously there are million regulation and forms and things depend on other things etc.

But I've worked in a few hospitals in EU counties (not as a doctor) and there are have been several doctors that have been training outside the EU. A few people have specifically only moved to the country just to train under specific doctor. They have to do some additional studying in the country they want to work in before being allowed to work and pass a language test and then whatever is the normal immigration process in that country. Obviously Malta might be stricter but many EU countries have this system so it's worth checking the rules very specifically. Yes, visa restrictions are annoying (australia especially) but a lot of countries need doctors and want to sponsor them.

Comment

Working...
        X