Europe to Japan Relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Europe to Japan Relationship

I met a japanese girl in my country (Malta Europe) and im now visiting her in japan. i feel our relationship is strong, however people keep on getting me down that it will not work out. how can i stay positive?? financially its not that easy to stay going to japan. however i cant not meet her. we would like to get married but i dont understand visas and residency in the countries.

How can i stay positive...i need help guys

You should not let other people's opinions affect your life. This is what I learned in my 3 years relationship. Lots of people will tell you it cannot work. They are not the one in the relationship though. If you believe it will work and do your best to make it works, I don't see why it would turn out bad. And if it does not work, then you will have learn something from it.

Maybe you should meet an immigration conscellor or whatever is available for you to learn more about immigration. Read about it on the internet. Go on forum. Get as much information as you can.
    - I'll be waiting for you -

Started talking: December 2015
    First meeting: December 2016
    Second meeting: May 2017 - August 2017
    Third meeting: Septembre 2017 - January 2018
    Engaged: December 2017
    Fourth meeting: May 2018 - August 2018
    Fifth visit: December 2019
    Wedding: September 2019

Comment

Definitely learn more about visas/residencies. I know that Japan can be pretty strict, especially getting jobs there, so if you have options I recommend not moving there. Every country is different and your best bet would be to find a local lawyer or agency that specializes in getting visas and get some ideas. They can take awhile to be approved so the earlier, the better.

Comment

Great thanks for the help very kind

Comment

Something else you could try is having the two of you meet in a different third country! In some country where getting visas may be easier, costs less, and would be fun to explore together

Comment

makes sense. thanks for the idea

Comment

Working...
            X