I just don't know what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't know what to do

Hi guys so my story is i have been an exchange student in the states for a year in it i met the most amazing girl ever and we started dating for almost 6 months we had such amazing memories and she's just amazing sadly tho i had to go back home due to the nature of my program we talked about how i will leave and i promised her i'll be back next summer to visit her.
    she's been into a long distance relationship that ended because her partner was cheating on her and she said she's willing to do it again because our relationship is worth it.
    i have been home for 3 months and it was going "fine" we face time all the time we text all the time but then she had some major problems where she lost her scholarship and had to leave her college and go back to her home town and work it was a really rough time and i was doing my best to be understanding and supportive.
    now she's working full time the time zones aren't helping too we get a few hours to talk but recently she's been avoiding me and replying to my texts in the simplest way to possible today was the breaking point she's been telling how she's thinking about ending this because it's easier to wait she said that she loves me but i'm in love with her and she's afraid of not loving me the same i just don't know what to do i told her that we should take some time and space from each other and think before making any decisions we may regret i just don't know what to do guys

Losing a scholarship and now working is something she’ll have to adjust to. She might just need some time to re-evaluate things. Maybe she needs a little space.

Comment

i suggested taking a break and she liked the idea saying that i know what i want meaning continue the relationship till next summer where i'll visit her and she still not sure what to do...i guess all i can do now is wait and hope for the best

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Tell her how you feel. Does she know that you think she may leave?
          It is a ton of change, I understand her perspective, and you are showing her you care. You are there for her.

I am wishing you both well, however things turn out.

Follow our story on Tumblr~

Comment

Thank you for your support
            we are currently on a break as we don't want to make any rush decisions and on our last conversation she told me that she doesn't know what do considering continuing this and the wait.it kinda scares me but i feel if we want this to continue we need this.
            Last edited by Aym3n1996; August 29, 2018, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Yes, with such big changes in her life she may want to have some space to take care of herself first

Comment

Working...
              X