Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official breakup

(Sorry a long post this time)

So we have been is real slump lately and i think we reached the point where we cant do it anymore i felt it when she stopped saying i love u back we used to face time every night to say goodnight but bit by bit she started to stop facetiming and then stopped calling we lost out 124 snap streak she stopped snapping me and texting her was exhausting because i really was feeling how she really don't want to talk to me and she was just waiting for me to give up and i never did and i feel stupid because i really thought i was being patient and understating of what she was going through in life and struggling with depression.

until the sent me a text where she said she just forgot how it was to love me and forgot how it felt when i was with here for 6 months and like all of it is just a dream she had,that broke my heart to pieces.she called me last night and she said that she was trying for me and we both feel like this is turning into a one sided relationship like i said i felt it coming but i never wanted to accepted that all couples go trough slumps and the work together to get out of it.

i just feel really hurt but i can't force her to do this she tried and i thank her for that and i just had to give her what she wanted and i couldn't keep her suffering through something she can't deal with anymore i'm just broken right now and idk i can't blame her but i tried i really did try and i don't regret anything i did for her for her distance is just a fucking killer ,she kept saying she doesn't wanna lose me and kept promising that we need time to heal i just don't know what to do, school is coming back hopefully that will keep me busy and help me get over how shitty i feel right now.

thank you guys for being with me on this journey.
    Last edited by Aym3n1996; September 16, 2018, 06:34 AM.

Sorry to hear this. Sadly, long distance isn’t for everyone. Take time for you to heal. You need to make yourself the number 1 priority now.

Comment

Working...
    X