Post breakup talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post breakup talk

hey guys i haven't posted in a while but i'm lost again.so after the break up we didn't talk for a while then she hit me up she said she's been having a rough week and talking to me makes her happy but it was awkward mainly because i didn't know how to talk to her then we went on a bit of break and we talked again and she said that she really loves me and life can change and she wants to keep talking to me she doesn't want to lose our connection but i still feel her avoiding me i mean i get it life is busy but idk i still get that feeling maybe i'm over reacting.
    i didn't mind that ofc it sucks and it's really hard keeping love away from it but i was craving talking to her and i missed being in her life but sometimes i think about it and i think maybe this is for the good of both us because our breakup was mainly because the distance was hard on her and she said she forgot how to love me.
    idk what to do on one hand i know that i love her but i feel she's just leaving the door half open and she's not sure what to do and tbh it's the same for me i'm scared of losing her and ending things for good i'm just lost and idk what do i had plans and my future was with her now i really don't know what to do.

what do you guys think

Just let things unfold don’t pressure anything and take things as they come

Comment

Working...
    X