I would like some advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like some advice please

For the past eight months I have been in a long distance relationship with a married woman. Although her relationship is dead they still live together and I spent/d almost all day on cam with her everyday. She recently started working so due to conflicting schedules we now only get to cam for an hour and a half before I go to work and talk on voice chat for approx. two hours when I finish and she is at work.

She got the job so that she can get out and be in a position that is more stable and true to the relationship because she was financially dependant on him.

When she started work he changed his hours too so this meant that we also lost weekends.

At this point in time we only spend approx. six hours on cam per week and spend approx. eight hours on voice chat in the evening per week and I am admittedly finding it hard and would like some outside advice/opinions

I skype my fiancé once a month and call him once a week for about an hour call...

I think the amount of chat does not really matter. It is the quality. Too much is like not enough.
    - I'll be waiting for you -

Started talking: December 2015
    First meeting: December 2016
    Second meeting: May 2017 - August 2017
    Third meeting: Septembre 2017 - January 2018
    Engaged: December 2017
    Fourth meeting: May 2018 - August 2018
    Fifth visit: December 2019
    Wedding: September 2019

Comment

You probably are well advised to cool things off until she is at least separated. So cam-ing for a few hours a week sounds about right. Let her finish what she's got going on before turning the jets back on.

Comment

Working...
      X