Not sure how to proceed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how to proceed

Hi, I'm having trouble with how to proceed with my situation. I've known a girl online for many years (i live in UK, her in the US) and we have been you could say closer than friends for on and off periods with a lot of history in video calls and activities together which leads to my issue. (We have never met in person).

She came back seeking comfort in me from a miserable relationship with her boyfriend, we get closer again and despite me stating i havent changed much flaws included, she wanted to be with me again although now she has emotionally withdrawn herself from me, subtly removes anything relating to me on social media, posts more public happier references toward her boyfriend while constantly berating me for the same flaws she accepted and tells me nothing anymore.

She claims nothing has changed, appears nieve and brushes off my concerns as me overreacting. I'm in my final year of university and the emotional impact is starting to affect my work. I have no idea if I should stay or leave.

If anyone could give me advice, i'd be grateful.

Thanks
    Last edited by Synchronous; October 10, 2018, 04:06 PM.

Sounds like too much work. If you are not actually in relationship, she has a bf and she is wishy washy and it's taking a toll on you. Just cut contact. Best to move forward.

Comment

Your final year of studies needs to be your focus.

Comment

Her friendship is having a negative impact on your school/work and not worth it if you are looking for more than being friends with her; she already has a boyfriend. I’d move on and cut contact with her.
        Read my LDR story!
        Facebook
        Instagram

Comment

Working...
        X