I needed closure and now i regret that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I needed closure and now i regret that

So on my last post i talked how i felt that we left the door half open and how she said that i matter to her and she wants to keep in touch with her and i genuinely believed but i think also i couldn't think of myself without her and i believe that was my mistake because deep inside i know how hard it is to keep love away from someone u used to love so unconditional.

Anyway we agreed on this new relationship and we took some time to heal a bit but things didn't get better i just felt her always resenting me and now that i look back at it maybe i was the one being pushy and over talkative and the thing about me i'm extremely emotional and i get hurt really easily and i felt hurt by the way she was treating me till i reached the point and i was like u know what we need to talk about this and with the time zones i probably picked the wrong time to do it i was extremely emotional and wrote a long text in it i told her how cold she's treating me and that i don't even recognize her anymore and this time i want closure if she wants to end this.
    she was really angry and defensive in her answer saying yeah i don't know her anymore because she's growing after that she apologized and said she didn't mean to be cold and it was not her intention and she agrees that we should go our separate ways.tbh i saw it coming it's just i never wanted this to end in a fight and i think what hurt me the most is what she said at the end,see i told her that i really think i'm depressed and i feel extremely down all the time so by the end i felt like she was shaming me about that saying that i need help for my mental illness maybe i'm over reacting tbh i really don't know,when she was struggling with depression during this summer i was always with her despite the fact she was pushing me away.
    all my friends are saying i need to move on and i agree it's just this my first long term serious relationship and it's really hard.

do u guys have any advice on how to move on i'm just breaking up every night and i feel sooo down.

You need to make your health the number one priority. Treat your health like you would if someone you loved needed help. Focus on you and being around family and friends for support.

Comment

Working...
    X