Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im desperate i dont know what to do... is it normal to feel this lonely?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im desperate i dont know what to do... is it normal to feel this lonely?

im new here but im really struggling. ive been livin abroad for 2-3 years now and our relationship started actually this summer. i lived in colombia which is were we first meet as friends, we actually became best friends till he confesed he liked me but i friend-zoned him, not a big deal at all cuz basically nothing changed. after this i moved to romania, we lowkey started flirting, and we facetimed and texted every single day without running out of topics it was actually great, he sent me flowers and all, it was so cute, i lowkey liked him but i was doubting it cuz it was just not for sure, it was probs because i missed him not not because i liked him. after a while i moved to kenya but right before moving (this summer) i went back to colombia and in my welcoming party we kissed, after that i was confused and i didnt like him. after like the third make out sesh i actually started cashing feelings but i was not gonna work cuz i was moving and we both knew dat. the thing we were basically dating for that only month i stayed in colombia. the thing is i moved and we never actually said what we were till like 2 months ago when i asked and he said we were. since then i lowkey feel weird, we have nothing to talk about but at the same time i love him so much and he does too, and he is so cute and all but then our convos are just awkward and i dont feel like talking to him that much, i mean dont get me wrong im actually in love with him but its also the fact that when i hung up i feel so lonely and i just feel so weird about the whole situation, i just dont feel its working for me and i think im letting the relationship die which is the only thing I DONT WANT TO DO cuz i truly love him and ugh idk, any advice?

Hello there =)

To be honest, I am a bit confused by the way you describe the relationship you have. It seems like you don't really know what you want from each other yet, since first you friendzone him, then you don't like when he kisses you, then you make out anyway again and are kind of together what is cleared up after some months and now you already say that your conversations lost the vibe and you don't put the effort into it anymore that would be needed to make it work. A long distance relationship is not easy definitely. And if you need to talk every day or only every other day has to be decided by the two of you, everyone deals differently with that.
    You seem to move around a lot though, think it is not gonna work because of that in the first place so you have not the best attitude to manage a long distance relationship also with all that confusion.
    I think both of you should get clear about what you feel for each other and what you want from each other, if it is just enough for a friendship or if the love really is strong as in a relationship that you wanna pursue and work on and for. You both have to communicate what you need to be happy and also decide if you think you can do the long distance thing, because it really is not for everybody, what is alright too if clearly communicated

All the best!

Comment

Working...
    X