One month LDR and mixed feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One month LDR and mixed feelings

Hi. I've been in my current relationship for about a month and I'm not really sure how soon it is to say "I love you" and all that crap because I'm a person who has lower self confidence and esteem than my boyfriend and it just worries me that he doesn't actually treat me or see me as someone he wants to love, cherish and hold. We talk everyday but I feel like he is seeing me as just one of the boys and not someone he's dating. He doesn't really compliment me as much compared to a week or two ago. And this is very much TMI but we were having E-Sex and it just felt off, it felt less verbal than it usually is, but I feel like other than that it's fine because this compared to my last relationship is better in the fact that my current spends time with me and my ex rarely did. I feel like I'm over thinking things and just not taking it slow, but I'm sort of lost what should I do?

Have you guys had a conversation about being together and expectations for that, ie, do you both fully know you're committed to each other in whatever definition you give those words? Adult relationships cannot survive without clear communication. If something is bothering you or you can't figure something else, try to set up a good neutral time for you and him and talk about it. Otherwise, doubts and insecurities will only snowball...
    sigpic

Comment

Hello,

By no means am I a love expert but I know in relationships sometimes you get comfortable with each other, and sometimes too comfortable where you no longer say the cutesy stuff you used to or do the things you did when you first started dating. But I agree with autumn1790, keeping the communication open and talking about your concerns is the biggest thing to do especially in an LDR. It's the only way to really express what's going on and what your thinking. As it is men are not good at hints add being far away into the mix and they can be quite oblivious!

- No men were meant to be offended by the above statements!

Comment

I agree with the girls. I just have one question; what's E-sex? Is that like email sexting?

Comment

Working...
        X