He doesn't talk anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't talk anymore

I'm in a relationship for a year and we saw each other for a month. He came back 2 weeks ago and now, he doesn't really talk with me.
    Well, he tries to contact me everyday but his answers are really short (Like one or two words each time). He doesn't call me also for 2 weeks.

I asked him what is going on but he said because of jetlag, he is really tired and a little depressed. I know he is also worried about his studies which he will start on March.

I said if he needs some space, I can let him a little of time to think about his worries, to take a rest also.
    Now, he is with his family and he will come back in his studio next week, maybe we will talk more.

But I'm worried, guys. About his behavior, about my relationship too.

He's probably worried about exams and grades, who knows maybe his family puts pressure on him for it. I'm not an expert on Korean culture but they tend to be pretty serious about school and careers for the youth. His mind could just be distracted like in a fog. Try not to worry too much about it and be there for him as much as you can.

Comment

Working...
    X