Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love him but we have to wait a year before we meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him but we have to wait a year before we meet.

I met my bf on a dating site and I fell in love with him after just a couple of hours talking. I love everything about him, even his flaws. We have to save and we have to wait till December before we meet. We met December 2018, I'm not a patient person but I'll wait forever for him. The problem is... I've been having strong "urges" and I don't know how to handle them, I just want him and him only so bad.... Any advice?

This journey isn't easy, especially the urges. It's mostly about patience and time. Maybe listening to music or try to distract yourself? Or pleasure yourself?

Comment

I met my SO for the first time after 8 months, in February this year. I now won't see him again until Christmas Eve. It sucks, and we miss each other. But it is what it is, and I need to save over 800 euro for my tickets over there this time.
      I try to keep myself busy with my groups, housework, watching films and playing games. It may be worth making gifts for each other either to exchange when you meet, or to post one another. Video calls to help them seem closer can help too. Hopefully this helps somewhat.

Comment

Thanks a lot for replying. Before I met him, I never had these urges. I was pretty sure I would never want intimacy ever again..... I have no idea how to pleasure myself and when I try I feel strange and awkward.

Comment

Working...
        X