Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troubles with his feelings

Hi,
    today my SO wrote me: "I feel like I don't like you as I used to. I don't know if it can be from this bad week. I mean, I still like you, I really do, but not as much as before" (I've shortened his respond so you know the point of it). Then I asked him, if he means "I like you" in the relationship meaning and he wrote "I don't know". I asked him, when it started and he wrote: "I think last Wednesday."

He is older and works. I'm a student. We didn't meet each other yet, but he thinks of meeting me next year (he is busy with work, so he can't think of it earlier, as well he needs to save up money for it). We know each other from August, we met in a game, in December we confessed to each other, but he wasn't as lovely as now. More like cold and I was the one deep in love.
    In Feburary I broke up with him, because he lied to me (he never was in LDR and he didn't know how to react to the strong feelings he had for me, so he let me to break up with him), then after 2 weeks he contacted me and seriously apologized, explained everything and told me, the feelings for me are strong, but he will understand if I won't forgive him and accept him back. So now he was the one deep in love. In the time my feelings were gone and I was about to forget him, but because he revealed me his true face (he's very sweet guy after all) and it made me to like him again. He was visibly deeply in love with me until half of March, then things got more regular, but he still showed me his love for me.
    Then April has started and things started to be very different. He got more exhausted from work, so we didn't write as much, but I still could feel he's in love, we had some sweet talks and such. Just last week seems to be so wrong, we barely texted, no sweet talks. Last week was bad for him too. He was sick, but had to go to work, his car broke, last 2-3 days he was in bad mood... I supported him in these days and tried to cheer him up, until he told me about his feelings. Can all these factors affect someone's love feelings? Did you guys experience something similar with your SO or you by yourselves?

We already had a deep talk about problems and such two days ago, that's when I found out about it.

Thank you in advance for your responds! I need to comfort myself... I'm depressed-prone person and exams are nearby, so I wish it's just some temporary feeling
    Last edited by Confused; April 14, 2019, 06:45 PM.

Hi and welcome
    Ldrs can be hard waiting so long to see each other can also put strain on things. I’d give yourself and him time to figure out what you both want.

Comment

Working...
    X