Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cultural differences

Hi everyone.

I’m looking for advice on how you deal with cultural difference. My SO and myself love each other very much. I have no doubt in our love and strength of the relationship but I do struggle sometimes with cultural differences. I would love to hear others examples or some advice on how you tackle this.

thanks

I've always found as long as you try and also try learn of the culture it makes things easier. Asking your partner about these things also helps build and strengthen the relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by rose22 View Post
      Hi everyone.

I’m looking for advice on how you deal with cultural difference. My SO and myself love each other very much. I have no doubt in our love and strength of the relationship but I do struggle sometimes with cultural differences. I would love to hear others examples or some advice on how you tackle this.

thanks
      What are your cultures? What are your differences? It'd be easier for us to give more concrete advice if we knew.

In my relationship - we have the same religion, but he is American and I was raised Polish. Similar, but with quite some differences. I guess we incorporate our traditions and form new ones

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
      X