Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinion

Me & him into LDR for 3 months now
    Last year we haven’t been into relationship, but I visited him for 2 weeks ,stayed with him in his place just 2 of us & met almost all his family.
    A month ago we took a trip together
    2 weeks & it was best trip of my life 8 countries.
    He is from America I Am from Asia.
    I am willing live it all & move for him,
    I even know what I can study there he makes me make my goals come true.
    Thing is my mom thinks we need to live together a month before to see
    I told him this & he said it’s an idea
    He coming here soon
    What do you think about this idea?
    She thinks we need to get each other more & vacation it’s unlike the routine style.
    I miss him like crazy & think about him every second
    Am also willing to take a vacation one month but what I gonna do there? He said he can take days off too, thing is also I have no patience, I wanna move three already.
    I even went a meeting to check colleges & neither my friends or family knows I started checking my school options but I need money support just in case from parents & for the visa too.
    What do u suggesting?
    Thanks

I'm sure that there are colleges here that would love to have you, but I would recommend going through the application process before planning on moving over here right now. I was just speaking with someone the other day who has her green card, but not citizenship, and even though she and her husband have been married for years, it's always a small possibility that she could get sent back to her home country at the airport. When you're accepted to a university, you can bring the documentation from the school to customs and they should be able to get you through with little trouble.

Let me know if you have any questions about applying to schools or if you want any help preparing your application or essays, happy to help proofread or explain the process

Comment

Hi!

I had done the same thing. I did a few short vacations and felt like everything was perfect. Although things were not bad, they were very different when we decided to move in for 6 months together. It still felt vacation like for me because my SO lives in tropical beach like house. I would recommend this because there were habits and lifestyle things we needed to adjust to and learn about each other. It was the best thing for our relationship because it helped us learn so much and grow from it. instead of being thrown tricky situations fast

Comment

Originally posted by Eaving View Post
        I'm sure that there are colleges here that would love to have you, but I would recommend going through the application process before planning on moving over here right now. I was just speaking with someone the other day who has her green card, but not citizenship, and even though she and her husband have been married for years, it's always a small possibility that she could get sent back to her home country at the airport. When you're accepted to a university, you can bring the documentation from the school to customs and they should be able to get you through with little trouble.

Let me know if you have any questions about applying to schools or if you want any help preparing your application or essays, happy to help proofread or explain the process
        Hry yes I would like to know the full process please aa for getting a study visa & registration for the colleges thx

Comment

Originally posted by rose22 View Post
          Hi!

I had done the same thing. I did a few short vacations and felt like everything was perfect. Although things were not bad, they were very different when we decided to move in for 6 months together. It still felt vacation like for me because my SO lives in tropical beach like house. I would recommend this because there were habits and lifestyle things we needed to adjust to and learn about each other. It was the best thing for our relationship because it helped us learn so much and grow from it. instead of being thrown tricky situations fast
          What did you do while there for 6 months?
          He is working what would I do meanwhile?
          With jobs there it’s difficult I will have a sponsership from
          An employee wich is super rate to get if u doesn’t have a degree

Comment

i had online classes to be keeping up with and for the first half he worked. It was a preview of the reality of marriage. While he was at work I would visit the family who lived in the neighborhood, do my classes and clean the houSe. i was lucky my SO was able to take a few months off of work to spend time with me.

Comment

Hi!

i had online classes to be keeping up with and for the first half he worked. It was a preview of the reality of marriage. While he was at work I would visit the family who lived in the neighborhood, do my classes and clean the houSe. i was lucky my SO was able to take a few months off of work to spend time with me.
              I really wanna move & like also leave my job anyways
              But my parents so bringing me down
              I shouldn’t let them

Comment

my parents were the same way. eventually i had to make the decision and everyone started to realize it was my life and i needed to do what was best for me. it all is working out now and everyone is at peace with it.

Comment

my parents were the same way. eventually i had to make the decision and everyone started to realize it was my life and i needed to do what was best for me. it all is working out now and everyone is at peace with it.
                  Do u suggest for me to get the study visa?
                  I can’t come tgere & do nothing I need money to support us & if no work there I will waste all my money

Comment

Working...
                  X