Moving and working in a different country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving and working in a different country

Hi there! I just wanted to ask if anyone here can tell me how are they managing with moving to a different country with their s/o and either not working or working from home or something I don't know... I just want to see how people do it..

I met with my OH's friends when they were visiting my country a few days ago. He is Indian and she is German and they are married and living in Delhi. She is a teacher in a German school and it works very well for them, especially given that she is paid in Euros and the same salary as she would get if she were working in Germany.

Comment

My husband is going to be moving from the US to Canada. He is going to apply for a Visitor Visa (which has a current processing time of 15 days) and then when he is here we will submit the Spousal Sponsorship application along with an application for and Open Work permit. The work permit will be processed in 3 weeks and then he will be allowed to work in Canada as he is eligible for this permit while his application for Permanent Residency is being processed; which takes about 12 months.

Comment

Working...
      X