Does it have any sence? Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it have any sence? Help

Hello first of all sorry for my English. Second it�s gonna be long post so prepare yourself. So.. I�m from Europe he�s from America. I met him on language app. It�s started like a normal conversation. We�re talking a lot everyday about everything. At the beginning he was just another friend but after some time I realized I like him more and more. I discovered feelings for him. You know how it works. When I couldn�t hide it anymore I asked who I was for him. He told that he liked me a lot, more than he should. That he also had feelings for me and he was surprised because we�ve never met etc. He even wanted to start a relationship but I said no... We wanted to meet and see if feelings we have are real. We were supposed to meet in October while his internship in Europe. But it�s not gonna happen. He�s not going there.. I was looking forward to meeting him and now... since 2 months it�s not the same. We�re not talking as much as we used to. Idk why, he used to ignore me sometimes and I was mad so I told him about it. He was sorry but keeps doing it. I realized that I can�t require talking to him all the time because he has his own life there and I�m just a tiny part of it. He didn�t agree. I�m not a tiny part. He asked to try to talk as before and I said ok. But now idk if it was right. Like why we keep talking? Why? What is it all for if we won�t meet soon? Maybe never. He�s sure we will meet someday and he�s also afraid I will meet someone else anytime. Maybe that�s why he distanced himself from me. Because that�s what he did. Idk what go do. Should I continue working on it or just give up and move on? I can�t imagine saying goodbye. I really want to meet him but it seems like there�s no future for us help me please.

Me and my man wondered if we would ever meet, as money was an issue for us both. Things changed over time, and I went out to meet him. It was the best thing I've ever done.

There is another member on this site who met her partner after 6 years! So, anything is possible.

Comment

Working...
    X