UK<3US *Visiting Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK<3US *Visiting Anxiety

I think it’s appropriate to introduce myself, hello I am Sav and my SO is William, I am currently in Charlotte, NC and he is in Swindon, UK. We have been dating for 3 years now, in May 2019 we saw eachother for the first time, it was heavenly. Best week of my life.
    He is coming again in 15 days (October 12th), now like in May I had read too many stories of people being “denied access”, so again I am stressing. I have no reason to be, he has everything he needs, he isn’t even staying long (only a week), plus he was accepted in May. I just can’t help being anxious, everyone around me, including him, keeps telling me “Everything will be fine!”
    I guess I just wanna know, how do you guys deal with the anxiousness?

I normally just panic and freak out until my SO gets here then I am good lol

It's perfectly normal to be worried and over think everything. Like you said yourself he has everything he needs to make sure he will make it there without issue. Try to keep yourself busy, plan things you are going to do, places to go visit etc. But importantly also ensure you are getting on with your life in the run up to the visit as it will also help you take your mind off the stress.
    When they stand before us they find...A force they were not ready for.

Comment

Working...
    X