Relationship anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relationship anxiety

Hi..i have a big concern on my anxiety..my bf and i are 3000km away from each other..we met in india,spent 2 days together and we are in relationships after i came back to my country..we have been together for about 4 months now..the thing is i am really scared if he has other girls bcs he used to hv **x with strangers before he knew me..

Is this anxiety based on any signals he has given since you started your relationship? Or is this a matter of overthinking all the what ifs?
    sigpic

Comment

Maybe im overthink about it based on his past behaviour..but im scared if he do it since im not there with him..but i feel scared to ask him about it

Comment

Long distance relationships cannot and will not survive in a healthy manner without trust and communication. No one can read someone else's mind; to figure out the truth, you have to have an honest talk about what your boundaries are as a couple. Once you're on the same page, you have to force yourself to trust that he's keeping his word, unless there's obvious evidence that he's not. I would strongly encourage you to share your feelings about this with him. If this is a serious long term relationship, it should be possible to have serious discussions on important topics.
        Best wishes!
        sigpic

Comment

First rule of LDRs is to communicate EVERYTHING.

Its the only way they survive. If you have doubts or anxieties then you must talk to him about them.

The opposite is the same too. If you are happy and excited about the relationship, then tell him about it too.

Communication is the only way to keep LDRs working
          Met: November 2011
          Started Dating: 5th August 2019
          Next Meeting: 17th March 2020

Comment

Working...
          X