Need advice - TRAVEL DURING COVID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advice - TRAVEL DURING COVID

I'm new to this forum so please bare with me. I literally just created an account to get advice from other couples in an international LDR.

My boyfriend and I met 4 months ago (4 months today) and we have been inseparable since. Our love for eachother just grows everyday. I'm from a country in the Pacific called Papua New Guinea and he is from the US. With a time difference of 17 hours we still make it work. There are times when we fall asleep just talking to eachother. Some days are better than others. The distance just gets to us but we find comfort knowing that someday we will be able to be together.

We started making plans for me to go visit but with covid I don't know if that will be possible. We have a date set to work towards and I am excited. I just can't help to think that what if this doesn't happen sooner than we hope? What if we get our hopes high and things don't go as planned? We have set a deadline so we work towards saving enough to make the trip happen. My boyfriend created a GoFundMe page just to see if we can get some assistance and I don't want to be negative about it.

Are there any couples on here that has travel plans during covid? I would love to hear your stories.

Thank you ❤

I did fly to USA from Indonesia last year in August 2020. And now i just few weeks arrived again to visit him again.

If you are not onbanned list to usa, sure you can visit with tourist visa. Just check if the usa embassy in your countryopen, if you need to make a visa. The best if you both can travel to 3rd country where you can bot easily visit. Covid make travel stress even higher because you need to know the latest update on travel restriction and rules.

Comment

Working...
    X