My bf was visiting me and now he's going back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bf was visiting me and now he's going back

We have been dating for an year now. We know each other from school. He visited me in March and he's been here for 5 months. Now that he is going back, it's so difficult for both of us to be away.
    I am trying to stay calm and strong for both of us and I know he has to leave and that in few months I'll be visiting him, but saying goodbye is so hard.
    He was planning to come here for just a month but got stuck due to covid and now I am so used to him being here.
    Initial days are going to be so tough, soon I'll get used to the ldr thing. But thinking about him going makes me anxious.

My SO and I were LDR all through college. I went to a community college and then completed my bachelor's online, so I never was in a huge party crowd. My SO went the traditional classroom route for all of his education both here and in India. It never once crossed my mind that parties might be an issue, I actually had to think about it for a sec when I read your post. The one thing an ldr needs is complete and utter trust. Without trust, it becomes really hard to work through the doubts, and that rubs off negatively into stress, arguments, etc. Can you trust him? Does he deserve that level of trust? Has he ever done anything which would cause you to doubt him? Does he trust you?

Best of luck! Ldrs are rough but completely doable for the right person!
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X